Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Playing Card Workout

Here is a short video I shot while I was in Minneapolis, MN last weekend. Sometimes when I am on the road or just in the mood for a different kind of workout I use playing cards to create my workout. Check out the video below to see exactly how you can do it.





Here is one you can try at home:

Hearts = Push Ups
Diamonds = Lunges
Spades = Squat Jumps
Clubs = Burpees

Shuffle the deck and deal out 12 cards at random face down. Flip over the first card. What ever the number is that is how many of the matching exercise you peform. Jacks are 11, Queens are 12, Kings are 13, and Aces are 14. The next time you try it you can either assign new exercises or you can deal out more cards.

You Stay Healthy San Diego,

Mike Deibler MS, CSCS
San Diego Personal Trainer
My Workout Creator

No comments: