Friday, March 5, 2010

Have all your workouts designed by a professional

Well it is time that I reveal a year long project that I have been working on. I have been in the fitness industry for many years. Over this time I have had to great success stories and some not so great stories. As I got more efficient with my training I developed a training system that would continue to get great results. In the beginning I would try it out on a few clients and see how they would do. I started getting such great results that I made all of my clients complete this systemic training style and saw awesome progress. Over the past year I have perfected this training program and turned it into a website.

I figured there is no reason for me not to help everyone out with their program. It helps when I can walk a person through the workout but if you are motivated enough to get to the gym and follow a plan you can do this. This brought about My Workout Creator. I have turned my system into an easy to use website that will get you faster results. Nothing will ever replace the motivation of having a personal training push you each week, but let's face it. Not everyone can afford to have a trainer year round. This website will design all of your workouts in seconds. You simply just input your goal, fitness level, and available equipment. In a few seconds you will have a new workout to perform with video description of each exercise.

Not only will you never have to think about what you are going to do at the gym, you are guaranteed to have a great workout every time. All workouts that are on this site fit with my program design system. Whether you want to lose fat, gain muscle, or tone up you can use this website. We have programs for each of these goals. I have also posted workouts from some of the best fitness experts in the world. Not only do you get access to all of my program, but you can sample some of the best trainers workout styles. You will never get bored with another fitness routine.

For a limited time you can receive your first month for only $1. If you like the site you can continue your membership for only $9.79 a month after. Click here to give it a try. Or you can even sign up for a free account and get a featured workout each week. Just sign up here.

To see the site in action just watch the video below:




Let me know how you like it!

Mike Deibler M.S., C.S.C.S.
www.myworkoutcreator.com
www.sandiegopremiertraining.com

No comments: